Wednesday, May 22, 2013

Sneak peek at the new floor

I have been painting a little here and there when I have time while my DH has been installing the new baseboards. It's slow going with everything else that comes up but we are slowly chipping away at it. None of the rooms are completely done at this point so I thought I could at least show a sneek peek.

 
Before -
 
Carpet in the dining room and old baseboards. You can see a little bit of the old tile in the upper left corner.
 
Tile removal - This was not fun.

 
My favorite part of the tile removal was when it was done.
 
New floor, baseboards and paint - the baseboards still need touch up paint.
 
 
 We are so loving this floor.
 
Thanks for stopping by. Comments and questions welome.
 
Holly


No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave feedback




Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...