Friday, May 18, 2012

Today in the Garden

If I didn't have a bit of a cold this week I would go out and weed the gardens. That is my story and I am sticking to it (for now).

The weather has been great and the gardens are filling with color. While out yesterday morning I snapped the following pics.







The veggies are also doing well (please ignore weeds here as well).

I haven't even pulled the tomato cages off yet but you can see tomatoes peeking out the top. Besides the weeds are horseradish sprouts I need to tackle.

Happy surprise! Asparagus!!! Very small unexpected, and popped up overnight.
This is the first year I have planted it and had not expected success.


Can't wait to feel better and get out there.

Thanks for stopping by!


Holly









No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave feedback




Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...